Today was the first time Maggie really begged for William to nap with her in her bed. While I knew it would never work, I humored her by allowing him to snuggle in. Here are a few snippets of the one-sided conversation I heard.
"William, that's the end of my lullaby...now you HAVE to go to sleep."
"Hehehe....yep, that's Whitey, my favorite white fish. He's my kid."
"William, you have to sleep now! Our mommy will get mad at us if you don't sleep!"
"William, see this, it's a chair"
*lots of giggles*
"It's okay, little buddy, I'm here with you"
I love it. The joy and amusement of hearing my two little ones interact and enjoy being together is quite possibly the best thing on this planet. Now, I guess I should go rescue William from the flowery toddler bed and nestle him back into his own crib before she resorts to manhandling him to get him to stay in there with her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment