Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ah, the weekend...

We are making the best of Kyle's first weekend back to work...I always hate having to adjust back to not seeing him much. But, we've still had a good time and enjoyed a movie night (just me and the kids) last night as well as a living room camp out...one of the kids' favorite things to do. Although most of my night was filled with Williams cute little feet jabbed against me as he kicked and rolled relentlessly, it was all worth it simply when telling me goodnight, he reached that chubby little hand over to my cheek, turned my head toward him, and planted a big wet one on me. Talk about melting this momma's heart! He could have slept on my head, and I wouldn't have cared. I will admit I'm wrapped around his little finger, but seriously, he's just so stinking' cute! He also reached over and held my hand in the middle of the night. What a doll. Below is a pic of the kids hanging out on our box springs early this morning watching cartoons while the Hubster got to remain in peaceful slumber in the living room.
This morning, our MOPS group ha d a rummage sale, and I had to include a pic of William "helping" daddy move the tables after it was done.
After a quick cleanup of the disastrous house, I can now relax for probably about 4.5 minutes before the kids get up and want to play. So thankful for my sweeties and a nice low key weekend!
And, since I haven't figured out to do picture captions on this new app, I will mention that the pic of flowers is my "jar of happy" today. They are gorgeous and from my friend Jenn's garden. They just put a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment