Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bathroom Redo!

Over the last two weeks, I've been working on our downstairs bathroom. One of the last rooms left to do (upstairs bathroom is next. Man room is under Kyle's jurisdiction.)
So, I've got some before and after pics below. Kyle says it's probably the best room redo I've done. :) We all love it. 

Before: could they have possibly had more brown wood in this house?!
After: open and bright. Beach theme
Before
After
Oh wait...they could put more brown in the house. Gotta make sure there was paneling in pretty much every room. 
After: Ahhh... Bye bye brown.  I covered the small countertop with contact paper for a pop of color. 
I did sand  footprints of each kid and hung them up above the sink area. 

Back of the door. Love this hook
I laid new flooring (now matches kitchen and mudroom) and put down new baseboards. 

Absolutely thrilled with how it all turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment