As I've said before, I am a complete dunce when it comes to technology, but luckily, I have amazing friends who are geniuses at it. Our church made an audio CD of Elijah's Celebration of Life service for us, and several people have mentioned wanting to be able to listen to it, so I am now able to post a link to the audio, if you would like to take a listen. I honestly have no idea how long it is....maybe 30 minutes??? Time sort of stood still while we were there. Here is the link.
I would appreciate your prayers as today begins "normal" life again. Kyle, although he traveled last week for work, is going back to normal work today. My mother-in-law was with us last week, so I had amazing help, but she is gone now too. So, I'm on my own again. My patience is a bit thin these days, and I am praying for supernatural calm and patience and peace as I juggle cleaning this nasty house, doing mounds of laundry and loving on my kiddos, one of which is a two year old...need I say more?! :)
Thanks friends.
Thought and prayed for you today! I was up in the office when Kyle came in so he told me you were all by yourself today with the kids. Lifting you up in prayer! Let me know if I can play with William sometime! I'm sure he and Josh would have a great time.
ReplyDelete