Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mommy-Daughter Date Day

Mags and I had a big day out today!

A few weeks back, we bought a plate and ornament at a nearby pottery studio to have to take to the hospital with us and do Elijah's footprints.  We have done that for all our children, though usually we do it when they are a month or two old, at the studio. Since that wasn't an option, we bought the plate and ornament, then after having trouble getting the right underglaze for them, I contacted the owner of the studio and she let us take a small jar of pink and blue with us. 

I promised Mags when it was time to go back and finish the plate at the studio that she could go with me, since she absolutely LOVES art stuff.  So, since Grammy is here to help out, Mags and I were able to spend a good part of the day together on a little date. 

After painting, we hit up some neat shops, then had a great lunch.  Here are a few pics of our day. :)





 I'm not in love with how the heart turned out, but it's ok.  The most important part is on there, the best we could get them....those tiny little feet.



My sweet little princess. What a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment