Oh yum!
Several people have been waiting anxiously for this recipe, so here ya go! In my humble opinion, it is the best meatloaf I've ever eaten! And if Aunt Margaret gave me the recipe, it HAS to be good! :)
2 lb. ground beef (not browned)
2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
1 onion, chopped into small pieces (I don't use quite a whole onion, but that's just my family's preference)
4 eggs
1 can Rotel diced tomatoes
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 sleeves of Ritz crackers (crushed)
Mix all ingredients together and put in a loaf pan 3/4 full. (The pans I have must be odd in size because I always have some left over, but not enough for another whole pan.)
Sauce
1 cup ketchup
1 1/2 tsp. regular yellow mustard
1/2 cup brown sugar
(If you like a lot of sauce, this easily doubles)
Mix and put 1/2 of sauce on top of meatloaf when baking.
Bake meatloaf at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Let cool slightly before slicing.
Warm other half of sauce and put on individual slices of meatloaf if desired.
Enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment