We have an Easter book that ends with the phrase "Hallelujah Morning" and for weeks, Maggie has said that is what she was going to say on Easter morning. As she and I hung out in Grammy's kitchen, I said, "Mags, what were we going to say this morning?" She replied, "Hallelujah Morning! He is risen! Praise God!"
Praise God indeed! I praise God for so much this Easter Day. I praise Him for my salvation, and that of many of my family members. I praise Him for His unfailing love. I praise Him for being my provider, strength and my comfort. I praise Him for giving me an abundant life in His spirit. Oh, how I love my God!
We had a wonderful day with our family today! Church was incredible, as was the meal my mother-in-law made afterwards. The cousins all played so well together and looked so stinkin' cute. Here are a few pics of our day...
Mags opening her basket
Oh, how I love my family

Sweet babies
| The Early's, my sister and brother-in-law with Owen |
| Mags and Miles |
| Me and my wonderful mother-in-law Pam |
| Brandon, the fun, crazy uncle :) What a precious little man! He loved being outside for the Easter egg hunt! |



No comments:
Post a Comment