Saturday, April 23, 2011

Playing catch-up

I have finally gotten on the computer to upload pictures, so I have to post several of my favorites from the last week to get caught up on things in the Schmidt world.

Last weekend, Nana (my mom) came to visit us!  We went to see the Easter Bunny at our mall. Thought this was so cute of William and Nana, after she chased him down for the millionth time while we waited for the bunny to return from his carrot break.

Easter Bunny success! Two smiling kids! Woohoo!


I love that I was able to capture this cute moment of my boy and his dog, just relaxing together. William loves to look out the back window, and Chance loves to snuggle with him (or get tackled, whichever).

This is ridiculous. William became obsessed with standing in the front room window a few weeks ago. You'd think I never let the kid out of the house.  Anyways, Maggie of course had to follow suit, so now they both love to stand in the window sill (clothing optional) and wave at people going by.  (*side note, I don't let William stand alone at the window and fall out. Don't call the authorities on me)


Friday morning, we literally got the kids out of their beds just before 6am and put them in their carseats to head to Grammy and Grampy's house.  Below is Maggie's look of disgust as I offer her a homemade mini-muffin.  After returning to me, not eaten, she says, "Well Mommy, I did try the crumb on my finger, and it was almost good."  Thanks Mags. Thanks.


William looks a little like a baby caught by the paparazzi in this one. A little dazed.  Not diggin' the pre-dawn road trip.


Trying to get it across to me that he is definitely over the whole pictures in the morning thing. Hilarious.


His first Easter egg hunt. At Grammy and Grampy's house, with all the cousins.  Yep, he grabbed two baskets and ran. He's a man on a mission!


Mags racked up in the egg hunt and apparently thinks she's #1.  At least she didn't use the finger she normally does. The whole family would have gotten the bird.


And, William is still running, this time with the loot.  Don't you just wanna squeeze that tummy?!


Me and my sweet little man, watching the big kids dye Easter eggs.


Mags and her cousins, anxiously willing the dye tablets to dissolve so they can get down to business.


Here's one happy girl!


Oh how blessed I am!  Excited to celebrate the most glorious day tomorrow! Praise the Lord! He is Risen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment